Local Task Force IU9 Cameron, Elk, McKean & Potter
One event on February 14, 2020 at 11:30 am
One event on March 13, 2020 at 11:30 am
One event on May 8, 2020 at 11:30 am
The Local Task Force (LTF) – is a Parent / Family Support Network Group for Families that Have a Child with a Disability.
The Local Task Force membership consists of parents and family members of children with disabilities, local IU representatives, local MH / ID office, the Local Arc, area school districts and charter schools, and additional agency outreach programs.
The function of the Local Task Force is to support each other through dialogue, trainings and networking. You should attend the LTF if:
• You are a family member supporting a school age child with a disability
• You are a local public/ private service provider
• You are a school district employee
• You have a concern or questions regarding the special education system
• You want to network with family members and professionals
• You are interested in finding out more about the Local Task Force
• You want to share information with the special education community
• You want to learn more about regulations and special education processes such as Evaluations Reports, IEPs and NOREPs.
• And so much more…
If you are interested in attending the Local Task Force (Family Support Group) you can either contact one of your chairpersons:
Co-Chairperson Gretchen Daugherty 814-817-1400 X 1480 firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chairperson Lynette Campogiana 814-887-5512 LCAMPOG@pitt.edu